During this virtual conference conversation, we will explore how customization and co-creation impacts the customer experience. While customers may be willing to pay a premium for products they customize, it then becomes essential for marketers to continue tailoring products to address those unique preferences.
This event will address questions such as:
- How has consumer interest in customization and uniqueness changed after COVID-19 pandemic
- How are companies identifying with consumers to make products that express their uniqueness?
- How can brands create differentiation in a world where consumers can buy the commodity products?
- Are customers willing to pay a premium for customized or unique products—when and why?
- How does the customization of a product affect resale value in the future
Join us on Thursday, September 29 from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. ET for this interactive conversation with the academic community and MSI members.
Who Will Be There
Research leaders with hands-on experience on the topic ready to learn and share.
As an attendee, you will join an exclusive gathering of top B2B and B2C brands.
Academic experts doing cutting-edge research ready to collaborate with industry.
Can’t miss speakers that you haven’t heard at other industry events.
What Makes This Event Different
This virtual event takes a considered approach to use of your time with short, interactive formats.
Presentation topics have been curated by our member companies to ensure that we are focusing on your most important issues and questions.
MSI events are deliberately small, giving you time to hear from all of the speakers and attendees.
No pay-to-play. We pick speakers based on their expertise, ensuring you have the best content and not a sales pitch.
This event is open to MSI members. Please be sure you are logged in to register.