Spring 2018 Board of Trustees Meeting: 360 View of the Customer
The Spring Board of Trustees meeting will focus on the 360 degree view of the customer and will consider customer touchpoints and how B2B and B2C firms can manage them. Topics addressed by leading academic and business executives may include (full agenda to be announced in early 2018):
- How do customers interact with firms? Where and when can they be reached and where and when do they buy?
- What is the role of friction in the customer decision making process?
- How can you be at the right place at the right time, with the right product or service?
- What models and data are needed to get a complete view of the customer?
- What do customers demand in terms of privacy?
MSI’s semi-annual Board of Trustees meetings are a unique benefit of MSI membership. For many Trustees, these are “must-attend” events—a welcome opportunity to recharge, connect with marketing peers, and take in new ideas and marketing insights. Board of Trustees meetings are developed around broad themes that are relevant across industries and company roles. Trustees meetings are “sales free” events where top marketers and academic experts share their knowledge, experience, and insights, and attendees benefit from a rich learning and networking experience. As one Trustee said: “You always walk out with some big ideas.” Trustees meetings are open only to Trustees from MSI member companies or their designates. You must be logged in to register.
If you are attending as a Trustee’s representative, please send the name of person you are representing to email@example.com.