Fall 2016 Board of Trustees Meeting: Marketing in the Real-Time Future
If you are attending as a Trustee’s representative, please send the name of person you are representing to email@example.com.
Join MSI and your fellow member Trustees for our annual fall Board of Trustees meeting in San Francisco to engage in two days of learning, knowledge sharing, and networking. This year’s meeting will ask the question, “What does the future hold for marketers?” Marketing is changing at warp speed, and we are all scrambling to adapt in real time. The way we communicate is different, consumers are different, and marketers must tap new capabilities and domains. What do we need to know and do today to prepare for what lies ahead?
Come and learn from corporate innovators, academic experts, and marketing and insights leaders:
- Pam Forbus, PepsiCo, on the changing role of the insights organization
- Eric Johnson, Columbia University, on building better choice engines
- Sabre Labs’ Mark McSpadden on staying ahead of the tech curve
- Shannon Nutter-Wiersbitzky on improving the customer experience at The Vanguard Group
- Tom Steenburgh, University of Virginia, on the future of sales and sales management
- Marc de Swaan Arons, Kantar Vermeer, on building the “insights engine”
- Kimberly Whitler, University of Virginia, on what we can learn from “high-impact” CMOs
Trustees Meetings are open only to corporate and academic members of the MSI Board of Trustees. If you are not a Trustee but would like to attend, please contact Kate Grey.
Please make your hotel reservation online through The Westin St. Francis or by calling (415) 397-7000. In order to receive the nightly group rate of $289, please mention MSI Fall Board of Trustees Meeting.
The Westin St. Francis
335 Powell Street
San Francisco, CA 94102