Board of Trustees Meeting: Finding Growth in Disruption
Finding Growth in Disruption
“Times of disruption are not only predictable, but desirable—they mean growth.”
Today, emerging technologies and changes in consumer behavior are disrupting conventional business models and marketing practices. Incumbent companies need to understand the forces behind such disruption and how to respond appropriately—not just to protect current market share but to exploit opportunities for growth.
Come learn from business and academic thought leaders how:
- The Internet of Things and remote monitoring are revolutionizing healthcare and other industries;
- On-demand sharing services develop self-regulating markets for unmet consumer needs;
- Behavioral targeting is enhancing customer service, loyalty and profitability;
- Design thinking and aesthetics help create consumer experiences as well as products;
- Virtual reality, robotics and digital startups are disrupting the traditional retail customer experience;
In addition, breakout work groups will help chart the course for MSI's 2016-2018 research agenda. Please join us as we explore how to grow in the face of inevitable disruption.
Unfortunately, the MSI group rate has expired for this event. Below is the general hotel contact information.
2400 E Missouri Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85016
**Hotel Group Cancellation Policy is 14 days prior to check in date. Please cancel 2 weeks prior to your arrival to avoid cancellation fees.**
You must login and have access to view this information.