Using Account Based Marketing Strategies to Accelerate Key Account Revenue Production
Wesley J. Johnston, Georgia State University and Craig Apatov & Jip Ingles, Ascension Strategies
Account Based Marketing is an increasingly popular strategy that concentrates integrated marketing and sales enablement resources on a clearly defined set of key account targets that hold the greatest promise for growth. This webinar will touch on key strategic best practice principles to leverage ABM to bring personalized thought leadership/lead generation messaging to influencers and decision makers within a set of targeted accounts.
The webinar will address the following topics:
- Account Based Marketing defined – What is It…and is Not
- Defining Your Audience – and Building a Target Executive Databaset
- Selecting Target Accounts with the Greatest Potential for Growtht
- Developing Personalized Contentt
- Best Practice Targeted Digital Content Delivery Strategiest
- Political Mapping - Targeting Influencers and Decision Makerst
- Building an ABM Technology Stackt
- Measuring Success – Developing ABM Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)t
- Common ABM Pitfalls…and How to Avoid Making Themt
3 WAYS to GET CONNECTED
Employees of MSI Member Companies enjoy the benefits of complete online access to content, member conferences and networking with the MSI community.
Qualified academics benefit from a relationship with MSI through access to msi.org, conferences and research opportunities.
The public is invited to enjoy partial access to msi.org content, a free e-newsletter, selected reports and more.