2.2. Optimizing Media Strategy
A profusion of media (including cable cutting) has led to increased diffusion in reach and a multitude of options for advertising outlets. Little insight exists to address these concerns.
- What approach should be used to develop automated/ programmatic campaigns real time with data?
- How can one employ artificial intelligence (AI) for better advertising (and customer) engagement?
- What is the right balance of digital and legacy (traditional media) investment?
- What is the impact of the transition of TV to digital on advertising? How should the evolving advertising markets affect ad procurement and distribution?
- As media become increasingly fragmented, how should one maintain reach?
- Is it possible to “micro-optimize” spend to the exposure level?
- What factors should influence the choice of the advertising platform (in the display and search markets)?
- What are the key programmatic decisions to make and how should they be made?
- What is the effect of cord cutting, ad blocking and walled gardens (e.g., on Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat) on media strategy?