May 15 – May 16, 2014
The Future of Marketing in a Multi-Channel & Multi-Screen World
Rosewood Crescent Hotel, Dallas, TX
Consumers are changing how they shop and buy. They are online and offline, browsing websites, visiting stores, and using smart phones and tablets to collect information and find a good deal. Research is only now emerging to help marketers decide how to best integrate their channels and communications in a highly digital world.
This leading-edge conference pulls together some of the latest thinking on the topic, introducing key concepts and fresh new case studies on companies including Frito-Lay, Sam’s Club, and Warby Parker. With a diverse, application-focused program, researchers and managers will gain a better understanding of these fundamental changes in consumer behavior and how to gain a competitive advantage in selling products and services.
Please click here for a pdf version of the agenda.
Click here for a preview of the conference from MSI Executive Director Kevin Lane Keller.
Unfortunately the MSI group rate for the hotel has expired. If you have any question, please contact Donna Peck.
For your reference, below is general contact information for the hotel.
Rosewood Crescent Hotel
400 Crescent Court
Dallas, TX 75201
- Jim Maurer, Vice President Brand Marketing Analytics, Catalina Marketing Corporation - Emerging Principles for Delivery of Personalized Digital Media in an Integrated, Multi-Channel Conte
- Kelly Jones, Head of Thought Leadership, Consumer Insights, Microsoft - Future Trends in the Consumer Decision Journey
- David Bell, University of Pennsylvania - Inventory Showrooms and Customer Migration in Omni-Channel Retail: The Effect of Product Informatio
- Venkatesh Shankar, Texas A&M - Managing Profitability Based on Multichannel and Cross Channel Behavior
- Joline McGoldrick, Director, Research, Millward Brown Digital - Minutes, Motivators and Meshing: Narrowing the Gap Between Aspiration and Reality
- Ann Mukherjee, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Frito-Lay - One Category, Two Brands, Endless Engagement Possibilities
- Kusum Ailawadi, Dartmouth College - Preserving the Power of Brand in the Multichannel Ecosystem
- Peter Pal Zubcsek, University of Florida - Social and Location Effects in Mobile Advertising
- Leonard (Whee Chuen) Lee, Columbia University - Sounds and Sensations: How Atmospherics Influence Consumer Preferences
- Kevin Lane Keller, Dartmouth College and Executive Director, Marketing Science Institute - The Future of Marketing in a Multi-Channel & Multi-Screen World - Conference Wrap-up
- S. Adam Brasel, Boston College - Touchscreens, the Endowment Effect, and How Tablets Can Change Consumer Behavior
- Workshop on the Future of Retailing - Summary