Top 5 in 2019
What was most popular with our members in 2019?
- The 4 Minds of the Customer: A Framework for Understanding and Applying the Science of Decision Making by Ryan Hamilton and Uma R. Karmarkar
- AI, IoT, and the Future of MR by Earl Taylor
- Measuring Customer Experiences: A Text-Based and Pictorial Scale by Markus Gahler, Jan F. Klein, and Michael Paul
- Journal Must-Reads from Academic Fellow Peter Verhoef Selected from the Journal of Marketing, Journal of Consumer Research, and Journal of Marketing Research
- Trade-offs in Online Advertising: Advertising Effectiveness and Annoyance Dynamics across the Purchase Funnel by Vilma Todri, Anindya Ghose, and Param Vir Singh
3 WAYS to GET CONNECTED
Employees of MSI Member Companies enjoy the benefits of complete online access to content, member conferences and networking with the MSI community.
Qualified academics benefit from a relationship with MSI through access to msi.org, conferences and research opportunities.
The public is invited to enjoy partial access to msi.org content, a free e-newsletter, selected reports and more.