The 2012-14 research priority topics are:
1. Insight into People in Their Roles as Consumers
2. Rethinking the Journey to Purchase and Beyond, Whether Conceptualized as a Funnel or a More Iterative Process
3. Designing Experiences, Not Products. What Accounts for Experiences That Are Remembered, Interesting, Repeated, and Valued?
4. Mobile Platforms and Their Impact on How People Live Their Lives and the Operation of Markets
5. Trust Between People and Their Institutions and in Social Networks
6. Big Data
7. Marketing Organizations and Capabilities
For more information, go to 2012-14 Research Priorities.